Friday, April 26, 2013

Hawaii / Tahiti 30 Day Cruise - Day 17 Sea Day


Monday Day 17 – Sea Day

We slept late today and after a light breakfast, went to see Travel Guide Julia’s latest talk on our upcoming ports.  Today she talked about Tahiti, the second to last of our stops, time continues to fly by.  I have managed to catch the cold that seems to be circulating around the ship so I decided I would mostly stay in our room and rest up today.  My cold isn’t very bad, but I don’t want it to get any worse before we get to our upcoming stops.

We did go to lunch in the Lido before Val went to her team trivia while I just laid around and read.  We did go up to the Crow’s Nest for Happy Hour and stayed for about an hour reading and listening to music.  Tomorrow we will be at Raiatea Island and have booked a ship excursion and it leaves pretty early so instead of going to dinner, we opted for room service and an early bedtime tonight.  No matter what, I am not going to miss any of our island visits so hopefully my cold will continue to be mild and leave me at full strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment