Monday, December 26, 2022

Grand Africa Cruise - A Note Before We Get Started

Thursday, December 22, 2022

We are back and had a great cruise and what an adventure it was.  

If you are interested in reading about this trip, I will begin posting soon and will try to get everything out as soon as possible, but it is going to take a while.  This was a very long cruise and I have written a lot; probably more than necessary, but this is like a journal for me and I like to document everything that happens.  We also took a great many pictures which I have to go through, select and edit what I want to go in the blog.  I also have other obligations so sometimes publishing the blog becomes secondary to other things.

So, to our faithful readers, be patient and everything will eventually be published, but it may come out slowly at times.  Also, thanks to those of you who have faithfully followed our travels as we love to share them with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment